Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fiction or Non-Fiction...That is the question...


Hello Class! You have made it to our class blog! We will write our first pursuasive writing with this blog post!

Read through the instuctions so that you can remember what you want to say. Then, press on the comment button. I want you to pursuade me to read or watch movies that are fiction or non-fiction. Make sure you tell me why and use examples.

After you have written your paragraph, you need to publish your comment. When your comment has posted, please read through your classmates posts. You might be surprised as to what you might learn!

1 comment:

  1. Students,

    Here is an example of what I would like your paragraph to look like.

    I like reading fiction books and watching fiction movies. I like to read the fun things that people create.
    I like reading the Skippyjon Jones books because I like to see the new adventures that Skippyjon goes on in his closet. I also like his sisters and how they find a way into his imagination.
    You should read fiction too because there are many funny stories and different worlds to explore! Anything can happen when you use your imagination.

    ReplyDelete